Financial advisers tell us they would like to not only spend more time on the beach but:
that they could do more business and earn more profit, if they had time to do the marketing which would enable them to see more people. They also need the efficient business processes that would allow them to look after their clients as they wished.
They say they don't want to be controlled by others, but at the same time, they do want to operate in a "safe environment" knowing the business they transact is correct at this time and also future proofed.
Some of the questions IFAs ask us are:
· How can they find the right career and distribution channel, not only for themselves, and will be best for their clients?
· How can they achieve their highest potential for them and their families?
· What will the RDR mean to them? Should they remain independent or will there be a place for multi-ties?
· How important are back office/ information systems, and who has the one that will work best for them?
· Where can they get unbiased advice from someone that has a clear understanding of the industry, the offers and the coming changes?
· Should they move within the industry where their skills are clearly recognised, or opt to move into self-employment?
Within this site you will find answers to all of the above questions and many more.....
We look forward to talking to you as our new clients.
Specialist Recruiters for Independent Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers, Para-planners and Financial Planning Managers.